India is the world’s largest producer of tea with more than 100,000 tea exporters, companies employing millions of people across India. Tea is so ingrained in the fabric of India’s culture that 70 percent of the million or so metric tons of tea it produces is consumed by its own people. Most of the tea was being planted and grown in Assam. It is the largest tea-growing region in India and also in the world, And some other regions are Darjeeling, and Nilgiri. Most of the tea was grown from these three regions.
There are many kinds of teas in India
- Tandoori Chai
- Darjeeling Tea
- Butter Tea
- Masala Tea
- Donne biryani – A must try in if you Bengaluru. Where you can get the best Donne Biriyani in town?
- List Of New emerging Microbreweries in Bangalore
- Boost your Business performance with Professional Logo at Hopzop
Tandoori Chai is recipe inspired by Amol Dilip Rajdeo who is BSc Graduate in Pune (Chai La Pune). This Tea is the unique recipe of all the teas in India. This recipe is purely made in Indian style to get the real taste of India. In this recipe, they use a clay pot which adds the real flavor to tea. This tea chain, which was popular in just two months, is planning to open it in 13 states of the country.
Tandoori Chai is a special blend of tea half brewed along with a blend of secret aromatic spices. The clay bowls are roasted in the tandoor which is also known as Indian clay oven. The half cooked tea is then poured into the sizzling kulhars, and it froths over and gets fully brewed.
Preparation of making Tandoori Chai.
- 1 cup Milk
- 1 ½ cup Water
- 2 tbsp Tea leaves
- – 2 tsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Lemon Grass
- 1 tbsp Mint leaves
- 2 pinch Tea Spice / Chai masala
Method of Making Tandoori Chai.
- Clap pot adds the real flavor to tea. Place the clay pot on a flame and heat it up for the next 10 minutes on a medium flame.
- Prepare the tea by boiling the water and adding sugar, tea leaves, lemon grass, mint leaves, and tea masala. Once the water starts boiling, add the milk and boil for 2 minutes
- Use a tea strainer to remove tea in the glass jar and with the help of tongs, Place the clay pot in the deep vessel, After then carefully pour the hot tea into the clay pot.
- In this process, you will start seeing that the tea is bubbling in the clay pot which adds a unique earthy flavor and gives a smoky taste.